Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Google debuts a brand new look for Merchant Center
Aug 30, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
A much needed face lift also includes some new features.
- Mastering Online-to-Offline Marketing: New Digital Strategies for Offline Conversions
Aug 30, 2016 by Digital Marketing Depot
Search, Facebook and display ads drive offline conversions and sales. Whether it’s a store visit or a phone call, you can’t measure CPL and prove ROI without offline conversions. But it can be a challenge. Join digital marketing experts from Adobe and DialogTech to understand how marketers are solving the online-to-offline dilemma. Attend this webcast […]
- Five free Chrome extensions for SEO practitioners
Aug 30, 2016 by Brian Harnish
Columnist Brian Harnish details 5 free Chrome extensions he uses on a regular basis, for SEO tasks ranging from screen shots to checking links to content analysis.
- Moving your SEO program beyond discovery
Aug 30, 2016 by Casie Gillette
As search engine optimization (SEO) professionals, we want to help new customers discover our clients’ businesses — but columnist Casie Gillette reminds us that being there for the customer after they’ve already discovered us is just as important.
- Search competitor analysis: backlinks, keywords and pages
Aug 30, 2016 by Andrew Dennis
Columnist Andrew Dennis walks through his competitor analysis process to show how you can inform your organic search efforts by unearthing competitor strategies.
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
Search News From Around The Web:
Local & Maps
- SEO Performance of Inc 500 Health Companies, iPullRank
- Google doesn’t crawl links in Scalable Vector Graphics, Branded3
- How To Save Social Shares In WordPress When Changing Domain Names, Moving To HTTPS, or Switching Permalinks, gsqi.com
- Redesigns & SEO: The Be-All, End-All, Definitive GuideMingle, wearefine.com
- The Two-Part SEO Ranking Model: Let’s Make SEO Simple, Moz
- Which Areas of SEO Should Brands & Search Agencies Invest In?, Builtvisible
- Will Google’s Interstitial Mobile Penalty Hit AdSense’s Vignette Ads, Search Engine Roundtable
SEM / Paid Search
Read more at the original source: SearchCap: Google Merchant Center update, SEO & Chrome
Read more information about this subject at http://insidiouseo.com/seo/chicago